Zone3 3:2 Buoyancy Short
Suitable for any level of swimmer or triathlete, the Zone3 3:2 Buoyancy Short helps to improve open water swimming technique whilst in a pool. What swimmers don’t realise until they dive into the ice cold lake, is that wearing a thick wetsuit during a swim is much different to a swimsuit in a swimming race. Whilst it’s both too warm or prohibited to wear a wetsuit in a pool, these shorts are the next best alternative.
Building a more neutral pattern and aligning the legs and upper body in a more horizontal position, these shorts allow for a more streamlined position. This allows swimmers to concentrate on a more effective leg kick and better forward glide with each stroke.
- Zone3 are the original designers of this concept
- This technology has helped 1000’s of swimmers improve their swim technique and speed
- New comfort focused waistband
- Made from top quality Smoothskin neoprene
- 3mm neoprene down the centre and 2mm neoprene down the sides
- 3mm provides additional buoyancy
- 2mm promotes hip rotation for more seasoned swimmers, but not as much hip rotation as the 3:5 Buoyancy Short
Zone3 3:2 Buoyancy Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.