Zone3 5:3 Buoyancy Short
The Zone3 5:3 Buoyancy Short is a great core stability tool to be used in the water. By using air pockets that lift the waist and legs into a more horizontal position, you'll not only improve how streamlined you can become, but hip rotation, natural core stability and leg kick will also be drastically improved.
Made from top quality Smoothskin neoprene, these buoyancy shorts aren’t going to restrict you in the pool or in open water. What first-time swimmers or triathletes don’t realise until they dive into the ice cold lake, is that wearing a thick wetsuit during a swim is much different to a swimsuit in a swimming race. When it’s both too warm and prohibited to wear a wetsuit in a pool, these shorts come into their own.
- Zone3 are the original designers of this concept
- This technology has helped 1000’s of swimmers improve their swim technique and speed
- New comfort focused waistband
- Made from top quality Smoothskin neoprene
- 5mm neoprene down the centre and 2mm neoprene down the sides
- 5mm provides additional buoyancy
- 3mm promotes hip rotation for less seasoned swimmers compared to the 2mm version
Zone3 5:3 Buoyancy Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.