Zone3 Advance Womens Wetsuit
The Zone3 Advance Womens Wetsuit provides stability in the water, great freedom of movement and excellent hydrodynamic performance; all at an entry-level price point.
The shoulder and underarm lining feature Zone3's Free Flex material, tailored to the 2mm neoprene for maximum freedom of movement. This allows for an impressive 8.5% further reach in the water.
70% of the wetsuit is constructed of Zone3's Speed Flo fabric, and with great hydrophobic properties, it enables the swimmer to glide through the water with ease. Slightly thicker neoprene panels around the legs and hips reduce drag and aid better swimming technique.
The soft seal finish and laser cut construction to the neck provide great comfort, while the Pro-Speed cuffs enable quick removal of the suit, perfect for a speedy race-day transition.
By repurposing scrap rubber tyres, Zone3 use eco-friendly neoprene to create wetsuits with their environmental impact in mind. This helps reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per suit. It's easy to see why 220 Magazine awarded the Advance a 95% rating and its coveted Best on Test award.
For more detail check out this video:
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the market with over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews
- Eco friendly neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tyres helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per suit
- Varying neoprene thickness: 2mm shoulders and under arms | 3mm chest and upper back | 4mm torso, legs and side panels
- Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water
- High-quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design