Zone3 Aeroforce Sub 220 ITU Design Aero Trisuit
The Zone3 Aeroforce Sub 220 ITU Design Aero Trisuit has been conceived purely for increased speed, both in and out of the water. A gamut of specialist attributes helps any athlete glean the most from their ability in ITU events.
Four different fabrics are utilised in the construction with each chosen depending on the various body zones that they cover. The Aeroforce material, with its textured surface, is selected for the chest and the legs as it creates a boundary layer of air to reduce drag when on the bike. Three different weights of Revolutional material are subsequently interspersed to grant compression to the legs and body, flexibility to the sides and breathability across the back.
The race-inspired cut is joined together with glue bonded and flat-locked seams to lower drag and reduce the chances of chafing. Premium quality leg grippers stop material migration while elastic binding around the arm and neck holes provides a snug fit that doesn’t irritate.
The high-quality Italian seat pad cushions when in the saddle but has a minimalist construction so that it doesn’t impede on the swim or the run and doesn’t absorb water.
Pocketless to lower drag, the suit is completed with a back zip and long pull cord to facilitate ventilation and chest expansion when cycling or running.
- Designed purely for speed in and out of the water and used by several ITU elite athletes
- Four fabrics are used in different areas of the suit depending on the specific zonal requirements
- Aeroforce fabric features on the chest and the front of the legs to lower drag via a textured surface that creates a boundary later of air
- Three different weights of Revolutional fabric give support and compression to the legs and body and flexibility on the side panels and breathability on the back
- The race-fit is joined together via glue bonded and flat-locked seams to lower drag and increase comfort
- Premium quality Italian leg grippers prevent material migration
- Elastic binding around the arm and neck holes is snug but eliminates chafing
- High-quality Italian seat pad minimises water absorption and provides vital protection during the cycling phase, without impeding on the swim or the run
- Back zip with cord attached for extra ventilation and chest expansion on the bike and run
- Pocketless to lower drag
- ITU legal Tri suit in terms of logo size and placement
Zone3 Aeroforce Sub 220 ITU Design Aero Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.