Zone3 Lava Short Sleeve Aero Trisuit
Designed for long distance events, The Zone3 Lava Short Sleeve Trisuit provides the winning combination of aerodynamics and all-day comfort.
With aerodynamics at the top of their design brief, Zone3 have employed the Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric. Wind-cheating gains are not the only benefit of this cutting-edge lightweight fabric, which is extraordinarily comfortable against the skin thanks to its 360-degree stretch properties. With great breathability and offering high UPF protection, the material is treated with a water-repellent coating to protect the athlete whatever the weather.
The lower half of the trisuit provides great muscle support, with leg panels optimised for compression. The result is increased blood-flow away from the legs, reducing lactic acid build-up so the athlete can perform for longer without fatigue.
The Iron Performance seat pad from Cytech has a high-density foam insert, positioned to optimally support the sit bones with a central channel in the perineum area to offset pressure points. Perforated pad laminations deliver great breathability and quick-drying properties, and the highly elastic properties of the pad are conducive to aggressive aero TT bike positions, leading 220 Magazine to describe the pad as "remarkably good in the saddle".
With the large, functional pocket design, the athlete can carry all the nutrition they need for a long distance event.
- Premium woven fabrics for race-long performance and comfort
- Aerodynamic design with short sleeves for an improved profile on the bike and added sun protection
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabric locations designed for temperature control
- High quality, Iron Performance seat pad by Cytech, perfect for IM distances
- High-end Italian leg grippers for maximum comfort and support
- Large, functional pocket design for race day nutrition
- Water-repellent coating
- Premium Italian leg grippers
PRODUCT REF: 858781
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more