Zone3 Lava Trisuit
The Zone3 Lava Trisuit is a cut above its competitors, thanks to the keen combination of materials that make this a lightweight, aerodynamic and incredibly comfortable technical garment.
This trisuit has superior tactile comfort, made possible by Zone3's Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric with its inherent 3D-stretch properties. This lightweight fabric is breathable while offering great UV protection. The high-tech water-repellent coating provides great hydrodynamics while swimming and protects the rider from rain showers while on the bike.
The leg panel shapes are optimised for compression and improved muscle support to reduce lactic acid build-up and increase blood flow, so the athlete can perform for longer without fatigue.
For comfort on the bike, Zone3 have included a seat pad described by 220 Magazine as being "remarkably good in the saddle". The Iron Performance pad from Cytech has perforated pad laminations, delivering great breathability and quick-drying properties. High-density foam is positioned to optimally support the sit bones with a central channel in the perineum area to offset pressure points. The highly elastic properties of the pad are conducive to aggressive, aero TT bike positions.
Large, functional pocket design provides easily accessible storage for race nutrition, so the athlete can stay fuelled all the way to the finish line.
To have a closer look at the Zone3 Lava Collection, check out this video:
- Premium woven fabrics for race-long performance and comfort
- Aerodynamic design for an improved profile on the bike
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabric locations designed for temperature control
- High quality, Iron Performance seat pad by Cytech, perfect for IM distances
- High-end Italian leg grippers for maximum comfort and support
- Large, functional pocket design for race day nutrition
- Water-repellent coating
- Premium Italian leg grippers
Zone3 Lava Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.