Zone3 Swimrun Whistle And Compass
Stay safe and navigate with ease thanks to the Zone3 Swimrun Whistle and Compass. A compulsory requirement for Swimrun events, it packs a host of great features to make your race day experience even better.
When it's really cold, the user can benefit greatly from the finger grip on the whistle, making it much easier to use. Traditional steel whistles don't float, and corrode when used in the water. The polypropylene material in the Zone3 whistle can't corrode and is buoyant enough to float in the water.
The compass is waterproof and made of durable materials. With metric and imperial rulers on the sides, you can navigate quickly, making map reading a breeze.
- Compulsory requirement for Swimrun events
- Official products of the O'Til'O Championships
- Includes bungee cord for latching to race belt, lanyard or wetsuit
- Whistle has a hole for attachment and a finger grip area to make it easier to hold in cold weather
- Polypropylene material floats in water and won't corrode
- Compass is waterproof and durable, with metric and imperial rulers on the sides for accurate map reading
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.