A Silk-Fit lining boosts comfort and ensures ease of entry.
Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and legs allow rapid wetsuit removal.
5mm Aerodome neoprene is found around the core to enhance buoyancy and stability.
An ultra-thin laser bonded neck panel and 1.5mm moulded collar deliver comfort and performance.
Zone3 Vanquish Wetsuit
The Vanquish is Zone3's flagship premium wetsuit and is packed full of innovative design features that contribute to this being one of the very best options on the market for open water swimming and triathlon alike.
Designed to provide maximum flexibility to the shoulders and upper back, Zone3 use a 1.5mm thick premium Yamamoto neoprene that allows higher elbow position and improved chest expansion. Buoyancy is provided where you need it most, with 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene specifically located on the men's suit around the hips which acts as a roll bar to keep you stable in the water.
The ultra-thin 0.3mm Yamamoto BRS SCS material on the arm sleeves improves swim speed by reducing weight and buoyancy of the arms, so you can cut through the water faster and suffer less arm fatigue.
- Ultra-thin laser bonded neck panel allows tighter fit without neck discomfort
- 1.5mm thick Yamamoto premium #40 SCS panel to the shoulders, chest and upper back for ultimate freedom of movement
- 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene for buoyancy and stability around the core, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric on the forearms gives an improved feeling and catch in the water, with less buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke
- Innovative Silk-Fit inner lining is extremely comfortable and easy to put on
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and legs allow rapid wetsuit removal
- Downwards YKK zipper makes the suit easy to put on and take off
- Contemporary neon colours and detailing for improved looks