incognito Insect Repellent Roll-On 50ml
Perfect for popping in a pocket or bag, incognito’s compact 50ml Roll-On Insect Repellent provides great protection against biting insects whilst also being mindful of the environment. PMD, recommended by WHO, the NHS and Public Health England, is the active ingredient, keeping bugs at bay for up to 7 hours after an application.
All the ingredients are natural, making it safe to use on babies from six months old and earning it a Soil Association certification as being 100% natural. Furthermore, incognito gives 10% of profit to charity, never tests its products on animals and the bottle and packaging are fully recyclable.
Aqua, PMD rich botanic oil (menthanediol), propylene glycol, sucrose stearate, glycerin, citronellol, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil expressed, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) leaf oil*, xanthan gum, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, limonene, linalool, citral
- Clinically tested - protects for up to 7 hours
- Contains PMD which is recommended by WHO, NHS
- incognito® uses the purest form of natural PMD
- Scientifically formulated, contains a unique process
- Deet and Picardin free formula
- Soil Association certified 100% natural
- Shields from a wide range of biting insects
- Provides 100% protection against Aedes aegypti - Zika and Dengue carrying mosquitoes for 4.5 hours and good protection for up to 7 hours
- Great fragrance
- Award-winning and famously ethical
- 10% of profits go to charity
- Bottle is made from sugarcane plastic which has a positive carbon footprint and is 100% recyclable