VeloToze Short MTB Shoe Covers
Engineered specifically for the bulkier design of mountain bike and gravel cycling shoes, the VeloToze Short MTB Shoe Covers create a solid barrier to the wind and rain, not only keeping your feet warmer and drier but also protecting your shoes. The material is light and flexible, fitting closely and forming a seal against the ankle without compromising your pedalling, while reinforcement in areas of high wear - the base and toes - enhances durability and improves longevity.
- Designed to accommodate bulkier MTB shoes with cleat holes cut specifically for SPD-type cleats
- Waterproof: Designed to fully cover your shoe with a waterproof material that keeps fog, mist and splash off your mountain bike shoes
- Reinforced: Base and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cold mornings or winter rides (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- No zippers or velcro straps: innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Compact: Easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
- Please note: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction
veloToze Short MTB Shoe Covers Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.