2XU MCS Run Compression Tight
Using differentially mapped compression fabrics the MCS Run Compression Tight from 2XU will support key muscle, tendon and fascia groups in order to reduce the fatigue and damage that can cause loss of performance and even injury. The Muscle Containment stamping will also aid the warm up and recovery process by helping circulation.
The fabrics used are PWX Flex 70D for the front panels, and PWX Weight 105D for the rear panels, which not only give the support needed but are flexible, breathable and offer UPF50+ sun protection along with having an anti-bacterial treatment. All seams are flatlocked for comfort, and the logos are reflective for added safety in the dark. Further to the highly technical benefits of the 2XU MCS Compression Tight, they also feature three useful rear pockets for carrying everyday essentials like phone, keys and gels.
- MCS mapping targets specific muscle groups to reduce muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Multi-directional stretch fabrics
- Flexible and breathable fabrics
- Moisture-wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Antibacterial Polygiene treatment for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
- Three rear pockets, including one with a zip
2XU MCS Run Compression Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.