Careers at Sigma Sports
This could be your opportunity to work for the UK's leading Road Cycling and Triathlon retailer. With a flagship 9,000 square foot store in Hampton Wick serving cyclists, triathletes and runners in West London and the Surrey Hills and a new store in Oakham, Rutland, Sigma Sports reaches the rest of the UK and internationally through its website, an online destination for the cycling community seeking out the latest products, news and tips.
We are always on the lookout for people who are talented and passionate and who share our ambition to continually deliver the highest standard of service to our customers either online, on the telephone or in-store. We guarantee you fun whilst you work, support and training throughout your career and provide amazing opportunities to grow as Sigma Sports continues to evolve.
If we are not currently recruiting or you don't see a job that is perfectly suited to your skill set then please email us your CV and a covering letter telling us what you are looking for and why you would be the perfect candidate. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don't acknowledge receipt of emails but rest assured we will keep your details on hand should an appropriate opportunity arise.
- Studio Coordinator - Esher, Surrey
- Cycle Technician (Full-Time) - Hampton Wick, Greater London
- Cycle Technician (Monday - Friday) - Esher, Surrey
- Retail Environments Designer - Hampton Wick, Greater London
- Marketing Executive - Hampton Wick, Greater London and UK based remote working
- Performance Marketing Executive - Hampton Wick, Greater London and UK based remote working
- E-Bike Store Salesperson - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- E-Bike Store Workshop Technician - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- E-Bike Store Manager - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Industry-leading staff discount scheme from the best brands
- Secure indoor bike storage plus changing rooms and showers
- Exclusive access to industry-only events and trips
- Sigma Sports cycling kit after a successful probation period
Fun in The Workplace
- Casual but smart dress code
- Relaxed but focused working environment
- Demo bikes, clothing and kit to test and review
- Numerous social opportunities (go-karting, burger nights etc) that don't require Lycra
- Store rides (get paid to ride your bike!) and after-work rides