Whether you're new to the sport, a seasoned pro, or anything in between; there are many benefits of investing in a professional bike fit. Increased power, efficiency, and aerodynamics are advantages enjoyed by every rider. What’s more, riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury free, so you can enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. At Sigma Sports, we believe a bike fit is an essential part of the bike buying process, helping to determine the correct bike for your position as well as your needs.
Professional Bike Fitting
Possibly the best investment any rider can make.
The Bike Fitter
Considering the numerous factors involved, a bike fit becomes a subtle balancing act for the fitter. There is no single formula a fitter should follow, and the correct blend of factors must be tailored specifically for each and every individual. A Sigma Sports Bike Fit will help you to ride faster for longer by optimising your position for efficiency and comfort.
The experience of the fitter is incredibly important. The success of the fit is entirely reliant on the knowledge and experience of the fitter conducting it. Sigma Sports fitters possess a wealth of knowledge and experience in this field.
Our philosophy is to look beyond any one recognised bike fit method - our fitters have been educated in a wide range of systems to ensure the broadest and most comprehensive approach possible.
- Specialized BG Fit qualified
- Trek Precision Fit qualified
- Cyclefit qualified
- Fully trained Sidas Custom Footbed technician
- One of the most experienced bike fitters in the UK
- More than eight years experience including four years working with professional cycling teams
- Extensive experience working with professional and age group triathletes
- Specialist in custom frame design and drafting
- 15 years of road, cyclocross and XC racing
- 20 years in the bike industry
- Bsc Sports Rehabilitation
- Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach (UKSCA & CSCS)
- Accredited Cycling Coach (ABCC)
- Former Professional Triathlete (Cyprus and Torq Fitness)
Recent Sporting Achievements
- 2018 Mallorca 312 – 10h 52m
- 2018 3 Peaks CX Race – 3h 35m
- 2018 X-Tri @ Pippingford Estate - 2nd
- 2018 Brighton Big Dog 6H Solo – 6th
The Fit Process
2. Off-Bike Assessment
3. Shoes, Cleats and Orthotics
4. On-Bike Assessment. This breaks into two categories: Ride Analysis and Fitting Adjustments
5. Follow-Up Consultation
Backed By Technology/Data
1. Bike Fit Jig
2. Saddle Pressure Analysis
3. Motion Capture