Returns and Exchanges
90 Day UK Returns & Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide a FREE exchange or refund on any item (unless otherwise stated below) within the UK, whichever you prefer. Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) within 90-days from the date of purchase.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the items that you want and to return the other items for a refund. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All goods will be inspected upon return
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity - Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
- Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 90 days of purchase. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed will be refused
- Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange
- All neoprene products (wetsuits etc.) are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying on. Please follow the included instructions to prevent this from happening or watch our wetsuit fitting video.
- We cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition
- Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the label to the item's packaging
- We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case by case basis
- Please retain your proof of postage
- Anything outside of the Collect+ or Royal Mail maximum size limits will be subject to a charge. See the direct to us section
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you
- In the case of partial returns, Sigma Sports reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online
- Items can only be exchanged for replacements of the same value, determined by our online pricing at the time of exchange. If exchanging for a different size or colour advertised at a higher price, the difference will need to be paid before the exchange can be completed
Specialized Saddle 30 Day Guarantee
Specialized offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on Body Geometry Saddles to help you reach the ultimate fit.
- Guarantee valid for in store purchase only
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the saddle to the store
- Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
- You will be given a credit towards a new Specialized saddle
UK RETURNS PROCEDURE
You can return your SigmaSports.com order FREE via any Post Office or your local corner shop, petrol station and other convenient locations that offer the CollectPlus service. If you're returning a faulty item, please contact us so we may assist you.
To return your item via one of 10,500 Post Offices please complete our Returns Form, filling in all relevant information, an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Enclose your completed returns form with your parcel. Next, please visit this page to create your free returns label.
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using Royal Mail Tracked Returns:
Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D
Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20Kgs
No aerosols or combustible products
Do not affix the Royal Mail returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
To return your item(s) via one of 2,500 DPD Dropoff Shops, please complete our Returns Form, filling in all relevant information, an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Enclose your completed returns form with your parcel. Next, please visit this page to create your free returns label.
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using DPD:
Does not contain any prohibited items
Returned parcels must weigh less than 20Kgs
The 2 longest sides are less than 120cm when added together
Bikes, wheels and turbo trainers cannot be returned with DPD
To return your item with CollectPlus, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Complete the CollectPlus Returns Form print it and enclose it with your parcel. Include all relevant information, an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return
2. To create your FREE returns label, please click here. If you are returning multiple items it is only necessary to use one label per parcel
Only orders that meet the following conditions may be returned using CollectPlus:
- Returned parcels must have specific dimensions no larger than 60 x 50 x 50cm
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 10Kgs
- Returned parcels must have the appropriate CollectPlus label attached
- Bikes, frames, wheels and turbo trainers cannot be returned via CollectPlus
- No aerosols or combustible products
- Do not affix the Collect+ returns label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.)
- Parcels that do not adhere to the above points will be rejected at the CollectPlus shop
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 48 hours. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know.
Should your order not meet the above criteria please refer to the 'DIRECT TO US' returns procedure below.
DIRECT TO US
For international returns or if you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so using the address below:
Fill in a Returns Form, including all relevant information, as an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Include this form with the item and package up securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
Please note that in this case, we will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product). We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
For UK residents, our free returns policy does not cover unwanted bikes, bike boxes, turbo trainers, wheels or work stands. A charge will apply to return these items to us. Bikes or bike boxes - £35. Turbo trainers, wheels and work stands - £15. This fee will be waived if your item is faulty or if you have received the wrong product.
You will need to contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:
- Your full name and collection address including postcode
- Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
- Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
- A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
Sigma Sports Ltd
Sandown Industrial Park
Should you have any questions please call us on +44 (0)20 8614 9777 and choose option 1 or email us.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused items and with all original packaging intact and tags attached. Please note that we cannot offer free international returns. Refunds on international returns will include only the amount paid for the products and does not include refunding duties, taxes and fees, this will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
Please ensure this message is clearly visible on the exterior of the package: "Returned Goods - Failed Sale".
If you have a Sigma Sports account: Please log into your account, locate the order and click on 'Return Items' and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a Sigma Sports account: Please click on this link to create a returns form.
Please note: In the case of partial returns, Sigma Sports reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 90 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order). See our Consumer Contracts for full details.
Get social with Sigma Sports