90 Day UK Returns
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and offer an easy-to-use 90-day returns policy. As of February 1st 2023, returning unwanted items costs just £1.99 per order. Returns for orders placed prior to this date will remain free. The £1.99 charge will be deducted from your refund total. Customers who placed their order prior to February 1st 2023 will still benefit from free returns until the closure of their orders 90 day window as per our policy prior to this date. The service to return any items directly to our stores remains free of charge.
Customers shopping from Guernsey and Jersey are required to use our International Returns Policy. Please return your items unused and in original condition, as you received them, within 90 days from the date of purchase. Returns can take 8 to 10 working days to process.
If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, please place a new order for the things that you want. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you're returning a faulty item, please contact us so we can assist you.
Click the button below to return an item from within the UK and generate a returns label.
Our Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- All Items will be inspected upon return
- Items can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity - Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and tags attached. Items returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
- Items returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn, washed or heat-moulded will be refused
- Items returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return
- All neoprene products (wetsuits etc.) are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying them on. Please follow the included instructions to prevent this from happening or watch our wetsuit fitting video.
- We cannot accept out-of-date or open-nutrition products
- Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag for packaging the item rather than applying the label to the item's packaging
- We will not be able to return shoes that have been heat-moulded. Sigma Sports cannot be held accountable for improper heat moulding
- For health and safety reasons face masks cannot be returned for an exchange or refund
- Please retain your proof of postage
- Anything larger than the InPost or Royal Mail maximum size limits will be subject to a charge. See the direct to us section
- If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you
- In the case of partial returns, Sigma Sports reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price advertised online
- We do not offer an exchange programme at this time, please place a new order
Last updated 17/6/2020
DIRECT TO US
For international returns or if you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so by following these instructions.
If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, please place a new order for the items that you want.
Fill in a Returns Form, including all relevant information, as an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Include this form with the item and package it up securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging, shoe boxes etc.
Please note that in this case, we will not refund any postage fees, except if the items are faulty or if you have received the wrong product. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number.
Due to the size of certain items we sell, the following charges apply. Bikes or bike boxes: £35. Indoor bikes: £100. Turbo trainers, trainer mats, wheels, workstands and any item (excluding previously mentioned) over 61cm L x 46cm W x 46cm D: £15. This fee will be waived if your item is faulty or in the unlikely case that you've received the wrong product.
You will need to contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:
- Your full name and collection address including postcode
- Order number and confirmation of which products are coming back to us
- Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
- A contact number in case the courier needs to get in touch with you
Sigma Sports Ltd
Unit 2-3, Q F C Site
Alma Park Road
Should you have any questions please call us on 0333 006 8833. Due to a high volume of phone calls, there may be a delay in answering. Alternatively, please send us a message using our contact form or use Live Chat or message us on WhatsApp.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused items and with all original packaging intact and tags attached. Please note that we cannot offer free international returns. Refunds on international returns will include only the amount paid for the products and do not include refunding duties, taxes and fees, this will need to be reclaimed from your local customs office. We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number as we are not responsible for items that do not reach us.
Please ensure this message is clearly visible on the exterior of the package: "Returned Goods - Failed Sale".
If you have a Sigma Sports account: Please log into your account, locate the order and click on 'Return Items' and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a Sigma Sports account: Please visit our International Returns page to create a returns form.
Please note, that in the case of partial returns, Sigma Sports reserves the right to void any discounts and the customer will be liable to pay the full listed price as advertised online.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 90 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order). See our Consumer Contracts for full details.
Specialized Saddle 30 Day Guarantee
Specialized offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on Body Geometry Saddles to help you reach the ultimate fit.
- Guarantee only valid for in-store purchases (Excludes Esher Reserve & Collection Point)
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the saddle to one of our stores
- Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
- You will be given a credit towards a new Specialized saddle
- Excludes the Specialized Mirror Saddle Range