Abus Viantor Road Helmet
The Abus Viantor Road Helmet provides a low weight and well-ventilated option, with the added benefit that it is compatible with ponytails. Fit and security are taken care of by the Zoom Ace adjustment system which uses an easily operated wheel to tailor the helmet’s fit and keep the cradle snug. The shock-absorbing EPS and the outer shell are bonded together using an In-Mould process for longevity whilst the integrated ActiCage within the EPS adds extra stability and safety. Multiple air inlets and outlets ensure good airflow through the helmet for cooling on warm rides.
- Multi Shell In-Mould for durable bonding of multi-part outer shell and shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 14 air inlets and 4 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated into the EPS to optimise stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine adjustment system with non-slip wheel for individual fit
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams (size small)
Abus Viantor Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.