Adidas Ultraboost C.RDY Running Shoes
Ready to tackle the worst winter conditions you can throw at them, the Adidas Ultraboost C.RDY Running Shoes are packed with the best Adidas winter tech to keep you moving. A Primeknit Textile upper is coated with DWR making it water resistant without compromising breathability, while the game-changing Boost midsole is used to ensure your striking power is returned back as much as possible ensuring efficiency with every step.
To improve grip underfoot and, consequently, confidence, Adidas has chosen a Continental all-terrain sole which works on and off-road in the wet or dry making sure you can keep your running varied even in winter. You can tailor the fit of the shoe by choosing from a standard lace closure or an Adidas Speedlace option, the latter more common on off-road shoes as they are easier to adjust than traditional laces in wet or muddy conditions. A truly versatile winter option, the Adidas Ultraboost C.RDY is ready to take your winter training to new levels.
- Recycled polyester durable water repellent woven upper to protect from the elements and keep water out
- Full-length Boost Midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return
- Continental rubber all-terrain sole giving grip in wet conditions and varied surface types
- Shoe has both a regular and speed lace option
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Primeknit textile upper with a winter ready DWR water resistant coating