Alba Optics Delta Sunglasses with Blue Lens
With a nod to the style of the 80s and 90s, the Alba Optics Delta Sunglasses with Blue Lens combine a classic aesthetic with modern technology. Constructed from Tr90, a mixture of carbon fibre and nylon, the frame is light yet incredibly resilient to knocks, scratches and extreme temperatures. The arched shape of the sunglasses arms and the ergonomic temple tips ensure the Deltas stay put even with sudden head movements and over rough terrain.
A VZUM™ A-Lens offers a wide field of vision, horizontally and vertically, optimising your view of the way ahead in the riding position. Scratch-resistant polycarbonate base 6 material prevents reflections caused by strong sunlight and wind and creates an excellent protective barrier against debris flicking up off the road. There are horizontal slots incorporated into the top of the lens to prevent overheating, fogging and the buildup of condensation. The included ML Cielo lens is ideal on the brightest days, and effectively filters UV rays, but can easily be switched out for something better suited to the light conditions.
In the box
- Alba Optics Delta Sunglasses with Blue Lens
- Drawstring bag
- Microfibre cloth for cleaning
- Handmade in Italy
- Lightweight Tr90 AQVA frame
- Ventilated VZUM™ A-Lens lens
- Interchangeable lens technology
- UV400 protection
- Ergonomic temple tips
- Lens colour: VZUM™ ML Cielo
- Light transmission: 8% - 18% (category 3)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 26 grams (frame - 10 grams / lens - 16 grams)