Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Jacket
With its completely recycled construction and winter-inspired features, the Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Jacket protects the environmentally-conscious rider throughout the coldest months of training.
The forward-facing panels and the arms are made from WindTex Denali WTS Thermo material to shield from cold temperatures, chilly winds and light precipitation. A second fabric, Thermo Green, is also insulating but is tremendously breathable and is used on the back of the jacket to help regulate the rider’s core temperature during intense intervals and demanding climbs.
An ergonomic, racing-inspired cut holds the torso in a svelte fashion but provides just enough room for a thick, thermal base layer underneath. The full front zip securely fastens but can be easily opened while riding if extra ventilation is required, while three generously sized rear pockets carry all the supplies needed for long base-building rides.
- A warm, windproof and water-resistant jacket for cold and damp winter riding that’s made from recycled fabrics
- WindTex Denali WTS Thermo material features on the forward-facing panels and is insulating, windproof, water-resistant and breathable
- Thermo Green material is used where increased temperature management is needed
- The ergonomic cut holds the body when in the riding position but gives room for a winter base layer underneath
- Full front zip is hard wearing and can be opened to increase ventilation
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 14°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 350 grams (size small)