Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Bib Tight
Perfect for the cyclist with an ecological disposition, the Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Bib Tight uses recycled fabrics throughout its construction to give warmth and comfort during cold winter rides.
The primary, Thermo Green material protects the leg and glute muscles from the cold winter air to keep them at an optimum working temperature. This material is linked via a multi-panel construction and a svelte, form-fitting cut to afford ample amounts of comfort, even when working at higher cadences. This professional-inspired fit is held perfectly on the body by the wide, stretchy bib straps and stabilising mesh back panel.
The seat pad cushions the sit-bones when in the saddle and helps to reduce friction and pressure on sensitive areas. This seat pad also has a perforated internal construction that increases the airflow markedly to keep the rider dry and fresh on intense or prolonged training sessions.
- A padded bib tight that offers warmth and comfort in cold riding conditions and is made entirely from recycled materials
- Thermo Green recycled material gives high levels of insulation and breathability
- A slender, body-mapped construction hugs the legs for comfort in the riding position
- Flatlock stitching reduces irritation
- Broad and stretchy bib straps hold the tight perfectly in position and are supported by a mesh back panel
- Green W4H recycled, multi density seat pad protects high pressure zones and reduces friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 6 to 15°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 270 grams (size small)
Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.