Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Jacket
Constructed from recycled materials for the environmentally conscious cyclist, the Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Jacket insulates and protects through cold and damp winter rides.
The primary, forward-facing panels of this jacket comprise the WindTex WTS Thermo material, and this is insulating, windproof and water-resistant to keep the rider warm and shielded from the elements. A secondary Thermo Green fabric is inserted into areas that require extra breathability to help regulate the body temperature when performing training intervals or tackling challenging climbs.
The ergonomic cut follows the contours of the body closely when in the riding position to eliminate excess material flapping but is roomy enough to be able to add a thick winter base layer underneath if required. The full front zip is easy to operate on-the-fly to increase ventilation if needed, while three generously sized rear pockets are perfect for storing food and other ride essentials.
- A warm, windproof and water resistant jacket for cold and damp winter riding that’s made from recycled fabrics
- WindTex Denali WTS Thermo material features on the forward facing panels and is insulating, windproof, water resistant and breathable
- Thermo Green material is used on areas where increased temperature management is needed
- The ergonomic cut holds the body when in the riding position but gives room for a winter base layer underneath
- Full front zip is hard wearing and can be opened to increase ventilation
- Three rear pockets grant storage space for food and ride essentials
- Recommended temperature range: 4 to 14°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 340 grams (size small)
Ale Graphics PRR Green Road Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.