Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Bib Short
An excellent solution for rides in changeable autumn and spring weather, the Ale Graphics PRR Versilia Winter Bib Short affords great versatility as it can be worn on its own to warm the thighs or in conjunction with leg warmers when the temperature plummets.
The main panels use a thermal Superroubaix material to insulate when riding in the chilly air. This material is stretchy to provide light compression to the thigh and glute muscles and combines with a racing-inspired cut to give a svelte, form-fitting silhouette. Broad bib straps combine with a mesh back panel to stabilise the short when in the riding position while deep hems prevent the legs from migrating and uncomfortably bunching.
The 4HF seat pad features multi-density padding and a pressure relief zone to support the sit bones on the saddle and to protect the sensitive perineum area, allowing the longest of rides to be completed in total comfort.
- A thermal bib short that is perfect for chilly autumn and spring riding conditions
- The Superroubaix primary fabric is insulated and highly breathable
- The stretchy material composition offers light compression and a svelte, wind-cheating fit
- Flatlock stitching throughout reduces irritation
- Broad bib straps and a Mesh GZ back panel hold the short in position without causing restriction
- Deep hems prevent the legs from riding up
- 4HF seat pad is ergonomically shaped with a pressure relief zone to support the sit bones, protect sensitive blood vessels and nerves and reduce friction
- Reflective detailing increases safety in low light conditions
- Recommended temperature range: 6 to 15°C
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 190 grams (size small)