Ale Green Road Bib Short
The Ale Green Road Bib Short is constructed with recycled materials, so you can enjoy sporting some new kit with a reduced environmental impact. The breathable and close-fitting fabric has a UV protection rating of UPF 50+, making this bib short perfect for hot weather riding. The Green 4H seat pad is created from recycled materials too, and the varying thickness of foam provides the right amount of support across the saddle for top comfort mile after mile. Keeping the garment in place, Ale uses their leg stability system with integrated silicone, along with their leg comfort system which brings uniform compression down the thighs with no constriction.
- Race fit
- Body mapping fabric improves airflow with a perforated open-weave structure for great breathability
- Leg stability system - Silicone threads interwoven through the fabric around the hems of the garment provides the perfect level of compression without constriction
- Leg comfort system - wedge-shaped elastic insert to the back of the bib short improves fit for all sizes of leg, reducing compression of the leg hem while riding
- Flatlock stitching
- Chamois: Green 4H seat pad has varying density foam with two thicknesses for all-day comfort both on and off-road
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 190 grams
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Global Recycle Standard certified recycled fabrics
Ale Green Road Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.