Alé Master 2.0 PR-S Womens Bibshort
The go-to shorts for comfort, Ale's Master 2.0 womens bibshorts are engineered for the ultimate functionality. The elastic leg hem delivers a stable, secure fit and adds a touch of colour that gives you the freedom to pair these with the jersey of your choice, while remaining confident in their top-end performance. Ale refined the fabric to reduce the volume and mildly ramp up the compression during your pedal stroke to aid your muscles.
Fit and Collection:
Tested and designed in collaboration with World Tour level athletes, PR.S offers range topping performance and aerodynamics, with a focus on lightness, speed and the latest fabric innovations. With its Body Mapping technology and anatomic construction, PR.S fits like a second skin.
- Designed for elite cyclists with range topping performance for aerodynamics and a focus for lightness and speed
- Ale Body Mapping technology combines specific fabrics with anatomic study to ensure performance and perfect fit
- Patented fabric that dries quickly, dispersing humidity whilst promoting air flow and ventilation
- Leg comfort system is an elastic insert placed at the back of the bib short to improve the fitting of all body types whilst reducing compression on the leg on a ride
- Reflective details for viability anytime of the day
- Flatlock stitching used to improve ventilation on the seatpad area and keep comfort as a priority
- Seatpad 4H with density padding that's calibrated and breathable on all covered points to ensure protection against shocks and stresses on the road
- UV protection
- Care Instructions:
- Washing machine at 30 degrees
- Do not use bleach
- Do not dry clean/ iron/ tumble dry
- Wash similar colours together
Ale Master 2.0 PR-S Womens Bibshorts Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".