Argon 18 E-119 TT/Triathlon Frameset 2020
The E-119 TT/Triathlon Frameset from Argon 18 is a great starting point for building up a triathlon bike. Without having to abide by UCI regulations, Argon 18 have been free to develop the fastest bike that they could use computational Fluid Dynamics, wind tunnel and real-world testing. The result features aerodynamically advantageous tube shapes, the Oneness Concept 3.0 integrated front end and shielded brake calipers for the lowest drag possible. The handlebar offers over 30 different configurations, making it easy to attain the perfect fit and position, whilst the saddle can be mounted up to 28mm forward or 28mm rearwards for further customisation. Travel to foreign races isn’t a problem either, as despite the aerodynamic technology the handlebar and wheels are easily removed for packing.
- Frame, fork, headset, seatpost, brake calipers and handlebar
- CFD tested, aerodynamic carbon frame and fork
- One of the world’s fastest triathlon bikes at 5° to 20° yaw angles
- Oneness Concept 3.0 handlebar
- 25mm tyre clearance prevents the brakes from rubbing and enables faster wheel changes
- Travel-friendly: No complicated hardware, easily removable cockpit and wheels
- Classic derailleur hanger makes for easy wheel changes
|FRAME||Argon 18 E-119 Tri, carbon fibre, rim brake|
|FORK||Argon 18 E-199 Tri, carbon fibre, rim brake|
|HANDLEBAR||Argon 18 AHB-7600|
|SEATPOST||Argon 18 ASP-7600 carbon|
|BRAKE CALIPERS||Argon 18 concealed cam pulled system|
|CLAIMED FRAME WEIGHT||1,271 grams, size medium, painted with no small parts|
|CLAIMED FORK WEIGHT||602 grams|
Argon 18 E-119 TT/Triathlon Frameset 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.