Assos Fastlane Diamond Crazy Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
Engineered from a combination of premium fabrics, the Assos Fastlane Diamond Crazy Womens Short Sleeve Jersey boasts breathability, moisture-management, a flattering cut and incredible comfort against the skin. The regularFit is tight yet unrestrictive, a little less aggressive than Assos' racingFit so it's a versatile choice suited to training, racing and longer rides alike.
The main front and back panels utilise Type.112 Dual Tex, which is snag-resistant and effectively wicks moisture, with odorControl to eliminate the build-up of bacteria which can contribute to bad smells, in addition to UPF30 sun protection. Paired with this is warp-knit Push Pull used in the sleeves, again offering high sun protection, and the raw-cut design in this area makes for the smoothest possible transition between the fabric and the sleeves, creating a smooth silhouette and cutting drag.
The jersey is finished with three rear pockets, in Assos' Triple Ramp design, providing plenty of space for ride essentials, and holding everything secure thanks to the textile 'lid'. A full-length zip can be used to maintain your body temperature at a comfortable level no matter your effort.
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability, in the front and back panels. It’s snag-resistant with high mechanical stretch, and has built-in UPF30 and odorControl
- Push Pull: Warp-knit textile used in the sleeves with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable
- Raw-cut sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets: Three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed
- Full-length zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit. The best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge