Assos Mille GT Gilet
A cyclist essential, the gilet can offer just the right amount of protection in Spring and Autumn when it's not quite cold enough for a full extra layer. The Assos Mille GT Gilet is lightweight, breathable and highly versatile, with a full-length zip and easily fitting into a jersey pocket when the sun comes out.
The body-mapped regularFit perfectly blends speed and comfort with a slightly less aggressive, yet still close-cut compared to the racingFit. The low volume RX fabric on the frontal panel and upper part of the arms offers thermal protection while regulating your temperature. The brushed bi-stretch warp knit is breathable and wicks moisture away from the body. This is combined with the top quality, quick-drying Type.157 Stripe Tex material with elastic properties for full freedom of movement. A further benefit is its UPF 35 protection to ensure you stay safe in the sun.
To the rear, two openings allow you to access your jersey pockets beneath while also acting as ventilation slots for improved airflow.
- regularFit: Body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the racingFit
- RX fabric on the frontal panel and upper part of the arms to regulate your temperature with thermal protection
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A breathable, stretchy circular knit, Quick to dry, fast to wick and superior in its performance, UPF35 protection
- Pocket slots: Two openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets and serve as ventilation slots
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions