Bell Super 3 MTB Helmet
The very epitome of a trail helmet, Bell’s Super 3 MTB Helmet is comfortable, well ventilated and safe. The Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell is bonded to the EPS foam liner for greater strength and extends low down the back of the head for better coverage. Bell’s Float Fit cradle system is easily adjusted using the rubber overmoulded dial at the rear and has No-Twist Tri-Glide buckles to keep the straps flat and comfortable.
Plenty of airflow is provided by 23 vents, with the brow ports adding extra ventilation through the front of the helmet, useful for preventing glasses or goggles from fogging up. The GoggleGuide adjustable visor can be used with either glasses or goggles and the X-Static padding on the inside has silver fibres to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi. An integrated camera mount makes it easier to record sessions, whilst its breakaway bolts ensure that it doesn’t add an extra injury potential.
- Fusion In-Mould polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmoulded dial for adjustments
- 23 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- X-Static padding: Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibres, inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi
- CE EN1078 certified
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 433 grams size medium
Bell Super 3 MTB Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.