Bellroy Transit Backpack Plus
The largest of Bellroy’s neat Transit range, the Backpack Plus has a 38 litre capacity and features which help make it a very handy piece of carry-on luggage or a large commuting bag.
There is an internal sleeve for a 15” laptop, easy access but hidden external pockets for wallet, phone or passport and a flat mesh pocket to keep a shirt crease-free. The soft-lined sunglasses pocket prevents scratches and there is a key clip too for total security. Environmentally certified leather and recycled materials aid its green credentials whilst the contoured back panel and padded shoulder straps ensure a comfy carry, even when fully laden.
- 38 litre capacity
- Meets carry-on size restrictions
- Quick access 15” laptop compartment for easy airport checks
- External-access pockets invisibly store a passport, wallet, water bottle and more
- Flat mesh pocket keeps folded shirts crisp
- Front pocket with key clip
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and breathable, contoured back panel for all-day comfort
- Removable sternum strap and hideaway waist belt help distribute the load
- Internal compression straps to help reduce bulk and keep things in place
- Made from recycled materials, and premium, environmentally certified leather
- 550 x 330 x 240mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 1,500 grams