Bianchi Specialissima CV Road Frameset 2018
Ideally suited towards long, undulating marathon events, the Bianchi Specialissima CV Road Frameset combines a Monocoque hi-modulus carbon fibre construction and Countervail technology to offer a ride like no other.
Weighing in at just 780 grams, the Specialissima is an extremely lightweight offering, perfect for tackling demanding climbs with efficiency and grace. This phenomenal weight has been achieved through the use of Monocoque hi-modulus carbon fibre throughout the frameset, while the addition of Countervail technology ensures unparalleled control out on the road. Effectively damping unwanted road feedback, the Countervail reduces muscle fatigue for enhanced comfort, without the need for any moving parts.
Featuring Bianchi's tried and tested race geometry, the rider is placed in a position suited towards riding long distances at speed. Completed with a PressFit bottom bracket, stiffness is increased where it counts most, allowing all power to be transferred, while the dual cable routing allows both mechanical and electronic groupsets to be fitted. Hand-painted in Italy, the Specialissima has the aesthetics to match its impeccable performance.
- Countervail vibration cancelling technology
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Routing for mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Hand-painted in Italy
- FRAME: Bianchi Specialissima, super light carbon, Countervail
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon, Countervail, 1.1/8">1.4"
- HEADSET: FSA NO.44/CF-R, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PressFit, 86.5x41mm
- SEATPOST: 27.2mm
- WEIGHT: 780 grams
PRODUCT REF: 860763
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more