Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Long Wide Sleeping Pad
Lightweight and compact for easy storage, and stable and comfortable for sleeping, the Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Long Wide Sleeping Pad is perfect for multi-day bikepacking and hiking trips during the warmer months. The pad is made from durable Nylon with TPU lamination technology, so it's durable and reliable, while an I-Beam construction brings consistent stability, and slightly thicker outer chambers keep you centrally positioned for added comfort.
Inflation and deflation are fast thanks to the high volume valve and the inclusion of an up-cycled inflation sack. Internally treated to prevent the growth of microorganisms, this pad will remain fresh use after use.
- 3.25” thick pad with 3.50” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valve with micro-adjustments makes for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Proprietary I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Durable Nylon fabric
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for weld strength and ultimate dependability
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow it is recommended to add a closed-cell foam pad
- R-Value: 1.4, warm weather pad
- Dimensions: 63.5cm x 198cm / 25" x 78"
- Dimensions (rolled): 10 x 22cm / 4" x 8.5"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 680 grams / 24oz
- Includes: Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and pad inflation sack made from upcycled excess pad material