Black Diamond Distance FLZ Trekking Poles
Black Diamond’s aluminium Distance FLZ Trekking Poles are the perfect companion for off-road adventures, whether competing in an ultra-marathon or enjoying a weekend walk. The extra stability provided by walking poles eases the stress on knee joints, particularly when carrying a heavy pack or on rough ground. They utilise both SlideLock technology for simple deployment and a FlickLock upper section for adjustment, making it easy to customise them to the right length.
The non-scarring rubber Tech Tips are ideal for general use with the carbide Tech Tips perfectly suited to use on icy ground. The EVA foam grip is very comfortable and also has an extension for use contouring hillsides, whilst the adjustable strap adds further security. A three-section construction lets them fold away quickly when not in use with the basket clipping the sections together.
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking the pole
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- Aluminium construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Manufacturer claimed weight per pair: 95-110cm - 415 grams | 105-125cm - 445 grams | 120-140cm - 475 grams
- Usable length: 95-110cm (37-43”) | 105-125cm (41-49”) | 120-140cm (47-55”)
- Collapsed length: 95-110cm - 34cm (13”) | 105-125cm -37cm (15”) | 120-140 cm - 40 cm (16”)
Black Diamond Distance FLZ Trekking Poles Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.