Black Sheep Cycling LTD Worlds Belgium Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
In a tribute to the two Belgian riders to have worn the coveted rainbow jersey three times - Rik Van Steenbergen and Eddy Merckx - this Black Sheep Cycling Womens Short Sleeve Jersey packs in both performance and style. It's part of the limited edition Worlds range and features the colours of the Belgian flag and a three-starred crest, symbolising this badge of honour.
The brand's flagship women's range - WMN - is one that's engineered for the ultimate in performance, and this jersey uses the same materials and construction. The fabric hugs the body for a close and contoured fit, with enough stretch to ensure movement is unrestricted, together with seamless longer length sleeves that improve both aerodynamics and comfort. Engineered for hot days and hard efforts, the front LuxLite material wicks sweat, while SweatMesh on the back cools you down fast. Both fabrics offer sun protection to keep your skin safe. Handy practical additions include four pockets and a full zip, with the waist elastic holding the jersey secure.
- Race fit women's short sleeve jersey with a design that pays tribute to Red Devil heroes Rik Van Steenbergen and the legendary Eddy Merckx who are among only five riders to claim the coveted rainbow bands a record three times
- Body contouring for the ultimate fit
- LuxLite through the front provides incredible anti-sweat performance, and an incredible fit
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- SweatMesh with an open-cell knit structure provides evaporative cooling on the back
- Seamless tube sleeves
- Elastic waist hem
- Three rear pockets
- Hidden zip side pocket
- Full-length zip
- Screen printed high-vis graphics