Black Sheep Cycling Racing Aero Long Sleeve Jersey
Featuring a duo of fabrics, the Black Sheep Cycling Racing Aero Long Sleeve Jersey is designed to promote a blend of comfort and speed when tackling fast races, gran fondos and group rides. Soft and stretchy LuxLite fabric is positioned on the front and lower back to provide a luxurious feel against the skin and keep the breathability high on warm days in the saddle. This fabric is complemented by FormDimple material placed over the arms, shoulders and upper back to generate an aerodynamic boundary layer of air. By specifically placing these materials, Black Sheep Cycling claim that this jersey could save up to 67 seconds on a ride of 90 kilometres.
A Race Fit joins the fabric panels together and holds them closely next to the torso and arms to minimise excess material flapping. Long sleeves grant extra coverage to further lower drag, while the minimalist collar design keeps irritation around the neck at bay. A full-length zip can be opened on warm climbs, and three rear pockets are added to store clothing, ride essentials and energy food.
- A fitted jersey that prioritises aerodynamics and low weight
- LuxLite fabric used on the front and lower back panels is soft and stretchy to ensure comfort against the skin and freedom of movement
- FormDimple material is used for the shoulder, arm and upper back panels to generate an aerodynamic boundary layer of air
- The aero-inspired jersey can save up to 67 seconds over a 90km time trial
- Both fabrics offer exceptional ventilation to keep the cyclist cool
- The Race Fit is cut very closely to the torso to guarantee aerodynamics when in the riding position
- Long sleeves provide increased skin coverage to further lower drag
- Minimalist collar design cancels irritation
- Full-length front zip can be opened up for extra cooling
- Three rear pockets are handy for stashing food and ride essentials