Blackburn Piston 1 Floor Pump
The Blackburn Piston 1 Floor Pump hosts the same high-quality, rugged construction as any other Blackburn product, but thanks to its steel barrel main body, can withstand a wide range of conditions and come out the other side unscathed.
A large 2” gauge is the perfect addition for the Piston 1, meaning you can achieve the optimum pressure in your tyres without straining your eyes, whilst a 10.5” wide handle allows for a firm grip when pumping. A hose clip and attachment has also been used to keep the pump stowed away without damage or stretch of the hose.
A maximum pressure of 140 PSI means this pump can be used for everything from low-pressure mountain bike tyres to full-tilt road racing clinchers. With a sports needle included, you can also use this to pump any sports balls, too!
- Maximum pressure: 140 PSI
- Large 2” gauge ensures you get the perfect pressure
- Steel barrel is durable and can battle against knocks and scrapes
- Double valve head allows for inflation of both Presta and Schrader
- A wide 10.5” handle with an integrated hose attachment allows for easy inflation and a hose attachment keeps the hose neat and tidy
- Sports needle included, meaning you can also pump up footballs, rugby balls and any other sports ball
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.