Blackburn Piston 1 Floor Pump
The Blackburn Piston 1 Floor Pump hosts the same high-quality, rugged construction as any other Blackburn product, but thanks to its steel barrel main body, can withstand a wide range of conditions and come out the other side unscathed.
A large 2” gauge is the perfect addition for the Piston 1, meaning you can achieve the optimum pressure in your tyres without straining your eyes, whilst a 10.5” wide handle allows for a firm grip when pumping. A hose clip and attachment has also been used to keep the pump stowed away without damage or stretch of the hose.
A maximum pressure of 140 PSI means this pump can be used for everything from low-pressure mountain bike tyres to full-tilt road racing clinchers. With a sports needle included, you can also use this to pump any sports balls, too!
- Maximum pressure: 140 PSI
- Large 2” gauge ensures you get the perfect pressure
- Steel barrel is durable and can battle against knocks and scrapes
- Double valve head allows for inflation of both Presta and Schrader
- A wide 10.5” handle with an integrated hose attachment allows for easy inflation and a hose attachment keeps the hose neat and tidy
- Sports needle included, meaning you can also pump up footballs, rugby balls and any other sports ball
PRODUCT REF: 697589
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more