Bluegrass Rogue MIPS MTB Helmet
Tackle the trails with confidence wearing the Bluegrass Rogue MIPS MTB Helmet which has been carefully designed to protect the most sensitive areas of your head. The back of your head and temple areas are the most prone to taking a hard knock while riding MTB, so the Bluegrass division of MET helmets has wrapped their strong polycarbonate shell to fully cover the head, bringing better protection and durability. Rotational impacts are dealt with by the MIPS-C2 brain protection system, which exceeds safety standards worldwide.
Ventilation is excellent, with 16 vents laid out to channel air across your head to cool you down. The fit can be adjusted both vertically and in terms of undulating circumference, thanks to the Safe-T Heta fit system and 360° Head Belt. Riders with longer hair will enjoy the ponytail compatibility, and everyone will appreciate the satisfying click of the Fidlock magnetic buckle. The adjustable visor is made with a soft material so if it hits a branch, it's less likely to jolt your head.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner for superb durability
- Extended head coverage
- MIPS-C2 brain protection system exceeds safety standards worldwide
- Safe-T Heta fit system and 360° Head Belt with vertical adjustment provides a perfect fit
- Ponytail compatible
- Gel padded head support
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for quick and easy fastening
- Adjustable visor in flexible material
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Air Lite straps with anchors embedded into liner
- Adjustable cam divider
- 16 Vents for internal air channelling to cool you down
- Reflective rear decal