Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Clincher Rear Wheel
Roll fast and smooth with the Bontrager Aeolus XXX 4 TLR Clincher Rear Wheel. It is both light and aerodynamic, with a 47mm deep, drag reducing rim depth. Despite its depth, control in crosswinds is excellent - comparable to far shallower rims - thanks to the Speed Stability Shaping, so you can tackle those wide, open flats and fast descents with full confidence even on the stormiest days.
One of the issues with carbon surfaces can be unreliable braking, but the Laser Control Track eliminates this issue, and no matter if the roads are wet or dry, you'll get powerful yet modulated braking. The OCLV XXX carbon is constructed from premium materials and uses high-temperature resins that also reduces the build-up of heat when braking for prolonged periods.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- 700c tubeless-ready clincher rear wheel
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shape reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Quick release axle
- Rim: Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 47mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Bladed spokes / alloy nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- Hub width: 130mm
- Weight: 770 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed
- Includes: TLR rim strip and valve stem, Black Prince Carbon brake pads, quick release, and traditional rim strip