Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar and Stem
There’s no doubt that Bontrager’s carbon fibre layup is out of this world, reducing weight and improving strength without sacrificing on any comfort and durability, but the Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar and Stem take this to a whole new level.
Whereas a normal handlebar/stem combination are two separate pieces, the XXX Integrated Handlebar and Stem are one piece. This not only increases strength but reduces weight by eliminating the need for bolts and excess material to join the two components together. In fact, this innovative handlebar and stem combination is at least 120 grams lighter than other handlebar/stems of the same material and size.
Constructed with 100% OCLV carbon fibre, the Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar and Stem is a pure pedigree. It allows for seamless accessory integration with Bontrager’s Blendr Garmin mount technology, whilst the calibration marks allow for precise and accurate fitting. If you want to switch bars onto different bikes, the marks also provide a repeatable brake lever position.
Please note: The Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar and Stem is safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes.
- 100% OCLV carbon fibre construction
- Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Garmin Mount
- Flat surface front of bar for clean cable routing
- Calibration marks allow precise, accurate and repeatable brake lever position
- Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops
- Internal relief channel eliminates need for additional spacer above stem
- Safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes
- Reach: 92mm
- Drop: 125mm
- Stem Lengths: 90, 100, 110 and 120mm
- Widths: 40, 42 or 44cm
- Weight: 234 grams (110mm stem / 42mm width)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.