Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes
Energise your runs and fuel your performance to score new personal bests with the Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes. Unique DNA AMP cushioning in the midsole does more than simply absorb the impact of your foot striking the floor, it actively controls, captures and returns energy into each step. With supportive GuideRails the shoes aim to minimise excess movement that could cause injury further up the leg, in the ankle or knee, so your strides are kept in check to ensure that running is smooth and comfortable. An adaptive Fit-Knit wraps around the foot for a secure hold without pressure and an arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone on the outsole encourages a fast and stable heel-to-toe transition. As a final plush detail, there is a suede heel tab to protect the achilles from irritation.
- DNA AMP does more than cushion - it controls, captures, and returns your energy
- GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check, protecting knees and ankles
- Dynamic midfoot wrap makes feet feel secure
- Arrow-point Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly
- Covert wraparound heel collar treats your feet to plush comfort
- A suede heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation
- Offset/drop: 8mm
- Weight: 317 grams (per shoe, UK7)
- Support: Supportive Guide Rails
Brooks Bedlam Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.