Campagnolo Record UD 10 Speed Cassette
Users of Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains will be heartened to see we still have stock of the original 'top of the range' Record 10 speed cassettes. The Record variant features four larger sprockets in titanium mounted to aluminium carriers for lowest weight with maximum performance, the remaining six are nickel plated steel for improved durability. Precise shifting is assured by the specially profiled Ultra-Drive teeth that make shifting, even under pressure, sure and relaible.
- Titanium larger sprockets mounted to aluminium carriers
- Nickel plated steel smaller sprockets for improved durability
- Ultra-drive sprockets for precise shifting
- Note: Only 11 up ratios ship with dedicated lock-ring
- Approximate weight: 12-23 195 grams