Castelli Giro Marmolada Short Sleeve Jersey
In 2022, the queen stage of the Giro d'Italia finishes at the summit of Passo Fedaia for the first time in 20 years. The Castelli Marmolada Short Sleeve Jersey features a smart design depicting the route up this mountain pass on the highest peak in the range.
Recycled fabrics are used and Velo Light makes up the front and back, with 3D mesh used for the sleeves. The regular fit is designed to suit a range of body types, and the construction is light, breathable and wicking for comfort on hot days. There's silicone inside the waistband to hold the jersey secure and three rear pockets provide ample storage for nutrition, spares and other essentials.
- Giro d'Italia 105th edition collection
- Recycled Sitip for Castelli custom fabrics with Velo Light front and back and 3D mesh fabric on sleeves
- YKK® Vislon® zipper with Castelli scorpion zipper pull
- Mesh silicone waistband
- Three rear pockets
- Neutral fit with highly stretchable fabrics works for most body types
- Recommended temperature range: 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 150 grams (large)