Castelli Sanremo 4.0 Short Sleeve Speed Suit
Having undergone thorough development and testing, in the wind tunnel, using CFD analysis, and in the real world, fabric placement and seam construction in the Castelli Sanremo 4.0 Short Sleeve Speed Suit are perfected for speed. Aero efficiency is optimised at speeds of between 30 and 55km/h. Materials are strategically positioned to bring the required properties exactly where needed and include Velocity Rev2 on the front and sleeves, breathable 3D mesh on the back, and Forza and Vortex on the inner and outer leg respectively. The Doppio V construction on the front of the short adds support and comfort, and the Progetto X² Air is a pro-level pad that's seamless with a soft skin-care layer against the skin, with cushioning to absorb shock efficiently. There's a full front zip and the short is held secure on the leg by Giro4 leg grippers.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Two pockets with floating design for more space in pockets
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad
- Ideal temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 285 grams (large)
Castelli Sanremo 4.0 Short Sleeve Speed Suit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.