Castelli Sorpasso 2 Wind Bib Tight
Get out there and perform at your best on the coldest days, in Castelli's Sorpasso 2 Wind Bib Tight. Designed to improve your comfort on the bike, even in freezing conditions, this is Castelli's top option for winter riding.
A combination of premium fabrics, strategically placed, ensure protection against the wind, cold and road spray. Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast material covers you from the waist to just below the knee and keeps the wind at bay. Below the knee and to the rear, Nano Flex Xtra Dry also keeps the wind off, while additionally offering high protection against road spray. On the back of your legs and back panel, stretchy Thermoflex Core2 fabric allows full freedom of movement and efficiently wicks sweat away to keep you dry during tough efforts.
In your lumbar area, a support pad secures the tight into place and supports your lower back. The soft and stretchy bib straps are lightweight and sit close to the body, becoming almost unnoticeable once in place.
A Progetto X2 Air seat pad keeps you well protected against the shocks of the road, and excellent airflow will keep you dry and feeling fresh.
YKK® Camlock® ankle zippers make this tight easier to put on and remove and allow for some adjustability in the fit. Reflective detailing ensures you'll be safer on the roads after dark.
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast front protection from waist to knee for cold-weather riding
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric at back of legs for warmth with outstanding wicking
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry water-repellent back panel and lower legs for maximum stretch
- Lumbar support pad makes this tight lock in around the waist for a better fit
- Reflective side panel
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- YKK® Camlock® ankle zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
- Temperature range: -5° to +8°C / 23° to 46°F
- Weight: 359 grams
Castelli Sorpasso 2 Wind Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.