Castelli Tutto Nano Gloves
The Tutto Nano Gloves make good use of Castelli’s great Nano Flex 3G fabric, providing much more warmth, coverage and water repellency than mitts without the potential breathability issues associated with thicker, warmer winter gloves. The light fleece fabric is more densely woven than most similar materials, adding a good degree of wind-resistance to the piece and the nanotechnology treatment helps keep light rain showers and spray from penetrating the gloves without compromising the escape of any water vapour from the inside. This makes them ideal for use on cool autumn and spring days when the temperature is struggling to hit double digits, but as they are very packable, should the sun come out then they can be easily stashed in a jersey pocket. An unobtrusive silicone print on the palm ensures a good grip on the handlebar and the extended cuff sits neatly under jacket sleeves to keep the breeze out.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric provides water repellency and light insulation with a soft interior
- Silicone grip on the palm
- Minimal seaming for dexterity and comfort
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: 12°–20°C / 54°–68°F
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 43 grams (per pair, size small)