Cateye AMPP 800 & Rapid X2 Kinetic Light Set
The Cateye AMPP 800 & Rapid X2 Kinetic Light Set includes everything a rider needs for confidence-inspiring levels of visibility and safety on the night time roads.
The front light illuminates the road up ahead with a bright and wide-spreading beam that emits up to 800 lumens. Five light modes are included with solid beams lasting up to 4 hours on one battery charge. Flashing patterns last up to 30 hours and are great to keep the rider visible during daylight hours when in heavy traffic. A battery level indicator reminds the user when power is running low before quick recharging is taken care of by a handy micro USB lead. The light is attached securely to almost any diameter of handlebar by the adjustable FlexTight mount.
With a 50 lumen output, the X2 Kinetic rear light can’t fail to alert other road users approaching from behind. Three standard modes give solid and flashing beam options while the Kinetic feature innovatively turns the unit into a brake light when decelerating. Up to 30 hours of battery life is quickly recharged in just 2 hours, and a low battery level indicator reminds the rider of when this is needed. The versatile rubber band mounting system allows attachment of the light to both round and aero seatposts alike.
Cateye AMPP 800 Highlights
- Pumps out up to 800 lumens and has a wide beam thanks to the OptiCube lens technology
- Excellent side visibility is provided by innovative side windows on the light body
- Five light modes including solid and flashing options
- Up to 30 hours of use in flashing mode or up to 4 hours of use when using a solid mode
- Quickly recharges between rides via a simple micro USB lead
- Integrated battery level indicator
- Light mode memory
- FlexTight handlebar mounting bracket
Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic Highlights
- Super bright 50-lumen output
- Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode turns this light into a brake light when deceleration is detected
- Three standard modes including a solid mode and two flashing patterns
- Up to 30 hours of battery life
- Quickly recharges in 2 hours between rides via a simple micro USB lead
- Low battery level indicator
- Light mode memory
- Rubber band mount attaches to round or aero seatposts
- Cateye AMPP 800 front light
- Front light FlexTight handlebar mounting bracket (H-34N)
- Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic rear light
- Rear light rubber mounting system
- Micro USB recharging leads x 2
- Front light source: High intensity white LED X1
- Rear light source: COB LED
- Maximum lumens: 800 (front) / 50 (rear)
- Front light modes: Five (High - 800 lumens / Middle - 400 lumens / Low - 200 lumens / Daytime HyperConstant - 800/200 lumens / Flashing - 200 lumens)
- Front light run time: High: 1.5 hours / Middle: 2 hours / Low: 4 hours / Daytime HyperConstant: 4 hours / Flashing: 30 hours
- Rear light modes: Three (Low / Flashing / Rapid)
- Rear light normal run time: Low: 5 hours / Flashing: 30 hours / Rapid: 16 hours
- Rear light run time when Kinetic is enabled and activated 60 times per hour: Low: 3 hours / Flashing: 7 hours / Rapid: 5 hours
- Front light Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.7V-2500mAh)
- Rear light Battery: Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery
- Recharge times: 3-7 hours (front) / 2 hours (rear)
- Recharge device: USB 2.0 (front and rear)
- Dimensions: 32 x 102 x 33mm (front) / 74.4 x 30.5 x 32.9mm (rear)
- Manufacturer claimed weights: 136 grams (front) / 32 grams (rear)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.