CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated Campagnolo Green Ltd Edition
CeramicSpeed’s mission is to save watts by producing very low friction drivetrain parts such as this OSPW System Coated for Campagnolo from their Green Ltd Edition collection. It uses oversized pulley wheels and coated ceramic bearings to offer a claimed 40% less friction than a standard 11-tooth Campagnolo system, as the larger wheels require less articulation from the chain. It is compatible with all Campagnolo EPS derailleurs and any Campagnolo mechanical derailleurs that use a mounting sleeve. The cage can be used with cassettes with up to 32 teeth.
Please note: Not compatible with the Campagnolo 12-speed Record and Super Record derailleurs
In the box: Oversized Pulley Wheel System, oil, sticker sheet
- Limited edition Green collection
- Designed and hand-made in Denmark
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Bearings: 607 Coated
- Cage material (OSPW): Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed grease/oil: Pulley Oil (standard)
- Compatible with all Campagnolo electronic rear derailleur (EPS) and all rear derailleurs with a mounting sleeve
- Not compatible with the Campagnolo 12-speed Record and Super Record derailleurs
- Up to 32 tooth cassette
- 13 tooth upper and 19 tooth lower pulley wheel
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.