CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated Campagnolo Orange Ltd Edition
CeramicSpeed’s OSPW System with coated bearings is a great upgrade for any Campagnolo rear derailleur which has a mounting sleeve. The limited edition orange pulley wheels are oversized to reduce drag by causing the chain to bend less and the stiff aluminium construction keeps shifting quick and precise. Combined with the coated ceramic bearings, the system reduces friction by up to 40%, saving energy or increasing speed. On most combinations of bike and derailleur, a cassette with up to a 32 tooth sprocket can be used, but please see the note below. A bottle of CeramicSpeed’s pulley wheel oil is included in order to keep the system running as sweetly as possible.
Please note: Some models of Campagnolo rear derailleur, including all EPS models, do not feature a B-limit adjustment. For those derailleurs, it may not be possible to fit a 32 tooth cassette successfully on some bikes.
- OSPW System Coated for Campagnolo electronic and mechanical derailleurs which have a mounting sleeve
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum cassette compatibility: 11-32t
- Compatibility: All Campagnolo electronic and mechanical derailleurs which have a mounting sleeve. Not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed Record and Super Record derailleurs