CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated SRAM Eagle AXS Orange Ltd Edition
CeramicSpeed’s Orange Ltd Edition OSPW System for SRAM Eagle AXS derailleurs uses coated bearings to maximise both longevity and speed. The coating reduces drag in the bearings to a minimum, and by using oversized pulley wheels, with 14 and 18 teeth, friction is reduced in the chain too, as it has to bend less when negotiating the pulleys. CeramicSpeed claims a reduction in friction of between 35% and 40%. Stiff aluminium wheels and a carbon fibre reinforced cage keep shifting fast and precise, and the OSPW can be used with SRAM’s large Eagle 10-50t cassettes. There are three spring tension settings to fine-tune the system, and a bottle of CeramicSpeed’s special bearing oil is included to keep it all running sweetly.
- OSPW System Coated for SRAM Eagle AXS in Orange Ltd Edition
- CeramicSpeed pulley wheel oil, 15 ml. dropper bottle
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 14-tooth upper and 18-tooth lower, narrow-wide design
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- Maximum cassette compatibility: 10-50t
- Spring tension settings: 3
- Compatibility: SRAM Eagle AXS 12-speed electronic
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.