Chris King Matte Punch R45D Centre Lock QR Rear Hub
The limited edition matte punch Chris King R45D Rear Hub is a great option for the discerning cyclist looking to boost their bikes performance and aesthetics. Built around centre lock discs, this hub features quick release spacing and is compatible with Shimano and SRAM cassettes, perfect for road and mountain bikes alike.
Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA, the R45D uses a patented RingDrive™ system to ensure optimum performance. With 45 points of engagement this system provides a near instant pick-up, reduced drag and that signature Chris King 'buzz', while the bearings are designed to improve with age. Easily serviceable and re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool, the R45D balances performance and practicality perfectly.
Please note: Image shows 12 x 142mm axle not quick release.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive™ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- 10 x 135mm quick release axle
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with the R45 Hub Service Tool
- 24 hole drilling
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub
PRODUCT REF: CKFF1276
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more