Cinelli XCR Frameset 2018
Boasting effortless style and a characterful ride, the Cinelli XCR Frameset 2018 is a favourite amongst discerning cyclists craving durability, efficiency and a unique, timeless style.
Hand-build in Italy, XCR is a seamless biphasic stainless steel tube. This allows a durable and lightweight frame to be designed, perfect for riding all year round, no matter the terrain or gradient ahead. The exclusive microscopic structure of the XCR is what creates the characterful ride thanks to its unique elastic response. The result is direct and responsive handling with an element of spontaneity about it. This makes riding the XCR a thoroughly enjoyable affair, with descending being particularly exhilarating.
As an all-round road frameset, it doesn't get much better than the XCR, with its construction boasting weight to stiffness ratios greater than that of its aluminium and titanium counterparts. Whilst the ride quality is important, many will opt for the XCR for its beautiful styling. Available in both red and silver, the XCR utilises round tubing and external cable routing for a simplistic, yet incredibly tasteful end result. For those wishing to invest in a timeless, stylish road frame, the XCR ticks all the boxes, performing as well, if not better than more modern designs for an efficient, smile-inducing ride and unrivalled style every-time.
- Columbus XCR Hinox Tubing for a unique, spritely ride
- Columbus Minimal 1-1/8" fork
- External cable routing is fitting with the styling and offers simple maintenance
- Beautiful paintwork for timeless style
- 5 sizes available
- Hand-build in Italy
Please note: Due to the hand-built nature of the XCR delivery can take up to six months.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus XCR Hinox Tube
- FORK: Tapered COLUMBUS FEL 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Monocoque
- HEADSET: ZS 44/28.6 | EC 44/40 (not included)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 31.6mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- CABLE ROUTING: External
- WEIGHT: 1560 grams (frame), 350 grams (fork)
- Clearance for 28c tyres
- Hand-built in Italy - delivery can take up to 6 months
PRODUCT REF: 813428
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more