Continental Grand Prix TT 700 x 23C Clincher Tyre
The Continental Grand Prix TT 700 x 23C Clincher Tyre may prioritise flat-out speed but you needn't make any compromises; traction on rougher roads and when cornering is excellent, and the Vectran™ breaker reduces the risk of punctures. The tread depth is ultra-fine, keeping weight to an absolute minimum, while BlackChili compound and a slick centre tread profile ensure rolling is incredibly fast, making this the perfect choice when racing against the clock. When the course is technical or you hit poor road surfaces, you'll appreciate the slightly rougher, grippier shoulder tread, inspiring confidence at speed.
- 700x23c clincher tyre
- Slick centre tread profile for straight-line speed
- Rougher shoulder tread for traction
- Ultrafine 330 tpi nylon casing
- BlackChili compound for fast rolling
- Vectran™ breaker puncture protection
- ETRTO: 23-622
- Bead: Folding
- Recommended inflation pressure: 110psi
- Maximum inflation pressure: 120psi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.